Community Leader of Aceh Birder
Some of his birds images on:
Oriental Bird Club (OBC): Oriental Bird Images ( click )
The Internet Bird Collection (IBC): the Internet Bird Collection ( Click )
Rubama M., Aceh Birder leader region
Rubama is a women who has traveled many areas of spending a few years in the field, visiting many remote areas in search especialy of hornbill and environment quality. She is focus on developing eco-torism in Aceh-Sumatra, whit the educational background Biology and Environmental, Rubama also develop creation recycling of organic waste and inorganic waste management with community-based. Very comfortable sharing his knowlage and empaty with others. She enjoys sharing his passion for birds via her facebook, tours and workshop.
Hasri Abdillah is one of our tour leader
Hasri was born in Medan, North of Sumatra. He studied Biology at Sumatra Utara University and also active in conservation activities such to secure the environment of the waterbirds habitat since he was study in the university. Hasri still active in various environment activities and join with the other local NGO’s in Medan. Hasri have been being doing research about habitat of Waterbirds in North of Sumatra. He also contribute and as a volunteer in Asian Waterbird Census by the Wetland International. Hasri Is as one of Aceh Birder team and Bird guide in north Sumatra.
Some note of birding in Aceh – Sumatra (Aceh Birder leader and Cicem Nanggroe in team):
1. M. Iqbal, A. Nurza & T.M. Sanir , (2009), Second record after 139 years of Grey-headed Lapwing Vanellus cinereus in Indonesia, Bulletin of the International Wader Study Group, 116:1: http://www.worldwaders.org/dokok/literature/26/winteringsumatra_stilt57.pdf
2. Agus Nurza, Dwi Mulyawati, Husnurrizal, Ricko L. Jaya, T. M. Sanir and Richard Noske (2009). First Breeding Records of Shikra Accipiter badius in Indonesia,54-58:Vol 14 http://kukila.org/index.php/KKL/issue/view/19
3. Iqbal, M, A. Nurza, & T.M. Sanir, (2010). Notes On The Wintering Waders At North-Eastern Tip Of Sumatra (Aceh Province), Indonesia, Stilt – Australasian Wader Studies Group, Stilt 57: 44–49 http://www.awsg.org.au/stilt/Stilt-57abstract.pdf
4. Iqbal, M, H. Abdillah & A. Nurza, 2010. Black-winged Stilt Himantopus himantopus himantopus, a new shorebird for Indonesia Wader Study Group Bulletin, wader study group organization. 117 (1) http://www.waderstudygroup.org/pubs/wsgbull/v118i1/118_066.pdf
5. Nurza, A. 2010. “BEA” Mengamati Burung Langka bersama Siswa di SM. Rawa Singkil, Aceh, Warta Konservasi Lahan Basah (WKLB),http://burung-nusantara.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Vol-18-No-2-Juli-2010-website.pdf
6. Zulkifli, H., M. Iqbal, A.A. Supriatna and A. Nurza, 2012. A Review of Recent Knowledge on Raptor Species in Sumatra, Indonesia. Journal of Life Sciences 6:454-459. http://www.ruffordsmallgrants.org/files/Journal%20of%20Life%20Sciences%206%20(2012)%20454-459.pdf
7. Iqbal,M. A. Nurza, and Giyanto, 2012. Breeding Records of Little Egret Egretta garzetta in Sumatra, with notes on the occurence of race E. g. Garzetta, Indonesian Ornithology Union, Vol 16 . http://kukila.org/index.php/KKL/article/view/309
8. Muhammad Iqbal, Hasri Abdillah, Agus Nurza, Tedi Wahyudi, Giyanto & Muhammad Iqbal, 2013. A review of new and noteworthy shorebird records in Sumatra, Indonesia, during 2001 – 2011. Wader Study Group Bulletin 120(2). http://www.waderstudygroup.org/pubs/wsgbull/preview/index.php
9. AGUS NURZA1 , HUSNURRIZAL2 , MUHAMMAD IQBAL, 2017. Recent record of Masked Finfoot (Heliopais personata) in Indonesia after 17 years. BONOROWO WETLANDS, Vol 7: No 1, P: 8-10.
If you have any questions about our tours or require further information, we will be happy to hear from you. Give us a call at +6285361481022, or send us an email at email@example.com or learn more about our Birding Tour Leader ( Click Here )